Kayak and Canadian Canoeing in Edinburgh
Forth Canoe Club is a volunteer run club for canoeing in Edinburgh. We are Scotland's oldest existing canoe club and are based on the Union Canal in the city centre. Our club includes everyone from world champion athletes to recreational day trippers, paddling kayak and canadian canoes of all styles. See the activities we do at Forth.
More results have been sent in from the British sprint championships in Nottingham
- Lightning K4 500m GOLD win by Seb, Oliwier, Lois and Max
- Lightning K2 500m SILVER win by Lois and Max
- Lightning K1 500m GOLD win by Lois Leaver
- C1 U16 Girls 500m GOLD win by Fiona
- C1 U18 Boys 200m SILVER win by Oskar
Congratulations all Forth champions!
At the National Sprint Championships on 6/7 Sept FCC won a fantastic haul of medals.
The 4 Forth children paddling with the Scottish Development squad won the following:
Bill Clark from Inverclyde Camera Club was good enough to photo nearly every paddler at our Grandtully slalom last weekend. Check out the photos on FCC Grandtully Aug 2014, Inverclyde Camera Club photos album.