Kayak and Canadian Canoeing in Edinburgh
Forth Canoe Club is a volunteer run club for canoeing in Edinburgh. We are Scotland's oldest existing canoe club and are based on the Union Canal in the city centre. Our club includes everyone from world champion athletes to recreational day trippers, paddling kayak and canadian canoes of all styles. See the activities we do at Forth.
Forth came away from the British sprint regatta with a clutch of medals.
- Ieuan won 5 U14 gold (K1 100 & 500m, K2 100m & K4 1000m & 500m) and 1 silver
- Ben won 2 U14 Silver (K4 1000m & 500m) and 2 Bronze (K2 1000m & 500m)
- Elliot won 2 U14 Silver (K4 1000m & 500m)
- Rachel won 2 U14 bronze (K2 500m & 1000m)
- Oscar won 1 U18 bronze (C1 500m)
Check out the provisional results.